Welcome To Abhinav College
Abhinav Shetkari Shikshan Mandal
The Abhinav Shetkari Shikshan Mandal Was founded on 26 January,1972 under the leadership of Late Shri Moreshwar Narayan Patil (Bapuji), to make education accessible to the masses without any discrimination in the name of caste, culture, creed, religion etc.The trust was officially registered on 16 September 1972 under no.E437, THANE.
It has been certified as a national record holder by the Limca books of record that abhinav education campus, Goddeo, Bhayandar (e),Thane, Maharashtra under the aegis of Abhinav Shetkari Shikshan Mandal owns four schools with four medium of instructions viz english,hindi,marathi and Gujarathi. Inside the same campus there are in total 19 divisions with staff strength of 354 (teaching), 154(nonteaching).
Abhinav Degree college was established in June 2000 in MiraBhayandar region situated at the northern threshold of Brihan Mumbai Metropolis. The college is the culmination of the dream foreseen by Late Moreshwar Narayan Patil (Bapuji), the great freedom fighter as well as the founder of Abhinav Shetkari Shikshan Mandal, who commenced the mission of imparting education to the masses, especially for the wards of poor and illiterate farmers. Apart from traditional B.A.,B.Com and B.Sc,we also offer other professional courses viz. B.Com(Accounting and Finance),B.M.M (Bachelor in Mass Media),B.Sc.IT(lnformation Technology) and B.Sc.CS(Computer Science), to meet the demands put forth by the changing socio economic scenario and the transitional phase in a global environment.
We are stepping into the 17th year and within these years, we have been able to build a respectable reputation as a higher education institution. Behind it lies the relentless toil, by students, teachers, nonteaching staff, and managing committee. In this endeavour, we have been supported whole heartedly by our management and the Principal. The College has won laurels at the university in cultural ,sports , NCC, NSS, Co curricullar activities.
Vision : To generate confidence amongst learners and the community at large about higher education; as the most dependable means of self development; aimed at character building, ethical behavior, and creating socially responsible citizenry that aspires for universal good.
Objectives and Mission:
- To promote higher education amongst the community;
- To inculcate ethical values and build character;
- To provide opportunities locally for attaining academic competence;
- To create social awareness and sense of social responsibility amongst learners;
- To develop responsible citizens with a global outlook.
- To provide undergraduate and post graduate courses commensurate with requirements of the local community;
- To provide soft skill training programmes;
- To encourage wide participation in extra and co-curricular activities like sports, cultural, NCC and NSS at intra college and inter college levels;
- To create awareness of opportunities of higher education;
- To create awareness of job opportunies and career;
- To provide opportunities to harness skills of self employment and entrepreneurship;
To promote interaction with community aimed at contributing to the betterment of the neghbourhood area
1. RESPECT :
To imbibe moral and ethical values in all stakeholders.
To treat students and employees without bias of caste ,creed, and gender.
4. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
To develop a socially responsible citizen.
- Sem II and IV ATKT reexam for TY 2019-20
- Mock/Practice test for TY students
- Analytical chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- Physical chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- Organic chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- BScIT Practice Paper Set
- Download halltickets
- Question paper of TYBA international Economics Sem VI(practice set)
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBAF, Sem I - V
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBSc, Sem I - V
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBMM, Sem I - V
- TYBAF Regular Sem VI timetable 2020
- TYBSc Regular Sem VI timetable 2020
- TYBCom Regular Sem VI timetable
- 2020 ATKT examination
- Circular related to final year students examination and atkt exams
- Notice regarding lectures
- F.Y.B.A.F. 4th Merit list
- Very important - Pre admission notice
- S.Y.BSCIT ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BSC ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BMM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BAF ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BA ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BCOM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.BCOM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.BSC ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.M.M ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.A.F ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.A ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- PRN numbers of EXISTING 1st year and 2nd year students 2019-2020 batch ( For online admission process You will require PRN so please note down your PRN carefully)
- Notice for new students seeking admission in FIRST YEAR BA, BCOM, BAF, BMM, BSC, BSCIT 2020-2021
- Important notice for 1st year and 2nd year Students of 2019-2020 batch
- Important notice regarding results and admissions 2020-2021