Rules & Regulations
- Every Student must take out, on admission, his/her identity Card. The Student must always carry the Card with his/her photograph affixed thereon and attested and must present if for inspection when demanded. No student will be allowed to attend lectures, tutorials, practical etc. unless he has his Identity Card with him/her. Every Student should always wear College ID when he/she is in Abhinav Education Campus. Every student will have to submit three copies of his latest photograph of 35 cm x 45 cm size printed on glossy paper at the time of his/her admission. The procedure for obtaining the Identity Card will be put up on the notice board.
- Student must attend lectures practical and tutorials according to the time-table on all working days of the college students must not remain absent themselves from lectures tutorials, practical and examinations without the prior permission of the Principal. Students are warned if their attendance at lectures, practical and tutorials is not satisfactory, their names will not to be kept on the college roll.
- In case of illness, a student must apply for permission to remain absent by post as seen as possible with doctor’s certificate attached with his application and must report him/herself to the Principal immediately after resuming attendance.
- Students of Science class are required to weal aprons (white) while working in the Chemistry and Biology Laboratories.
- A science student shall produce at the end of the term his/her laboratory journals in his / her science subjects duly certified.
- Students must not attend classes other than their own without the permission of the Principal.
- Conduct of students in the class as well as on the premises of the college shall be such as will cause no disturbance to fellow students and to other classes.
- Students must no loiter on the college premises while the classes are at work.
- SMOKING IN THE COLLEGE PREMISES / CAMPUS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Students shall do nothing either inside or outside the college that will in any way interfere with its orderly administration and discipline.
- No society or association shall be formed in the college and no person invited to address a meeting without the Principal’s prior permission.
- No student shall collect any money or contribution for picnic, trip, education visit, get-together, study-notes, charity or any other activity without the prior sanction of the Principal.
- In College debated and other meeting, the chair will be taken by a responsible person approved by the Principal and the subjects of debates must have the prior approval of the Principal.
- No student will be allowed to take active part in the current politics.
- No student shall communicate any information to or write about matters dealing with the college administration in the press.
- Students are expected to take proper care of the college property and to help in keeping the neat and tidy. Causing damage to the property of the college i.e. disfiguring walls, doors, fittings or breaking furniture etc. is breach of discipline and the guilty will be duly punished.
- The students should not leave their books, valuables and other belongs in the class-rooms either for their Practical or for any other reason.They are advised to carry with them their books, valuable and other reason. They are advised to carry with them their books, valuables and other belonging whenever they leave their class-rooms/ laboratories / commerce room. Use of Mobile / I pad or other electronic gadgets by students are strictly prohibited in the Abhinav Education Campus.
- The college is not responsible for lost property, Students should deposit the property found by the at the Library counter. The owners should claim it at the Library counter on the next day.
- Vehicles (2/4 Wheelers) brought by the students will not be permitted in college campus. They should park their vehicle outside the college campus. The college is not responsible for any damage to or theft of the vehicle.
- Students applying for certificates, testimonials etc. and those requiring the Principal’s signature on any kind of document or application should first contact the Office Superintendent in the college office. No papers should be brought by the students directly to the Principal for his signature.
- Those requiring certificate or testimonials in regard to their performance and progress in subject should apply to the office superintendent.
- If in the Opinion of the Principal, for any reason for the continuance of a student in the college is determined to the best interest of the college the Principal may ask such a student to leave the college without giving reasons for this decision.
- Students joining the college are by that very fact supposed to accept and observe all the Rules and Regulations of the college and undertake to submit to the normal enforcement of the same to the satisfaction of the Principal whose decision in this regard shall be final.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will be restart the absolute discretion of the Principal.
- “Ragging in essence is human rights abuse” with reference or Raghawn Committee, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India said on 11th Feb. 2009 that making it clear that any students prima facie found guilty of indulging in such an act would invite immediate suspension and institutions’ bid to shield the culprits would lead to cuts in grants. College had made some
- Helpline Number
- Strict Punishment
- Separate admission process for the new comer & senior students.
- Every student has to standup in attention while the National Anthem is being sung.
RULES OF ATTENDANCE
The rules of attendance as prescribed by the University of Mumbai will be strictly enforced. A student in order to keep term must fulfill the condition laid down the University ordinances 0.119.0.120 & 0.125.
0.119 : Attendance (Circular No. UG/502 of 1999 dated 6/10/99):
The following shall be the minimum attendance necessary for keeping terms.
For granting the terms in each subject minimum attendance of 75% of the theory lectures, practical & tutorials (Wherever prescribed) separately will be required out of the total number of lectures / practical / tutorials missed by them as a result of their (participation in N.C.C./ N.S.S. / A.C.C.E.E. Camps, Inter College, Inter University, State, National and Inter National tournaments / Competitions and coaching camps / training session organized in preparation of these tournaments / Competitions. This credit should be allowed on the basis of production of certificate of participation in such authorized activity from the concerned organizers.
When, on account of bonafide illness, or any other reason deemed sufficient by the Principal the total attendance of a student of an affiliated college in any one term fall short of the minimum number of days lectures / practical / tutorials required by ordinance 119 by not more than 25% if days lectures / practical / tutorials it shall be competent to the Principal of the college to permit a candidate in such a caste to add any together the attendance kept by him/her in two consecutive terms in any one class provided that the total of the attendance kept in the two terms so counted together amounts to the total required for minimum attendance of two terms under ordinance 119.d provided nevertheless that where the deficiency exceed 25% of the days of lectures / practical / tutorials in one term or is such that the attendance kept in two terms taken fall short prescribed by ordinance 119 it shall be competent to the Management Council to condone the deficiency.
To keep a term an undergraduate must complete to the satisfaction of the Principal the course of study at the college prescribed for such term for the class to which such undergraduate then belongs. Students who fail to satisfy the condition laid down in ordinance 0.11,01.20 and 0.125 will not be permitted to appear at the college and University.
Ordinance 0.125 of Mumbai University:
Third year Arts Commerce & Science students are advised to note that under the power given to the Principal under satisfactory performance at the preliminary examination is made a pre-condition for being to appear for T.Y.(BA/B.Com./B.Sc.) Examination Non appears or unsatisfactory performance at examinations will not be excused on ANY GROUND.
Examination: Absence on medical or non-medical grounds should be supported by medical certificate in case of illness or by satisfactory evidence if it is on non-medical grounds. The medical must be informed about leave of absence within one week of such absence. A student whose attendance is consistently unsatisfactory is liable for disciplinary action. Further he / she will not cannot be waived or relaxed in case of employed students.
A Student Council is to be formed under section 40 of the Maharashtra Universities Act. 1994 and directives from the University of Mumbai. It shall be founded by nominating the students who are merit holder i.e. who have excelled in their performance in academics N.C.C. / N.S.S. / Sports, Cultural activities etc. Tenure of the Student Council is one academic year.
Students’ Council is expected to provide leadership among the students and thus promote a sense of belonging and solidarity with one another and with the college authorities.
To collaborate with the Principal and the members of the teaching fraternity to achieve the aims and objectives of the college. To help the student community to develop their talents, grow in maturity and corporate responsibility, which will stand tem in good stead in later years.
To achieve these objectives the student’s council will organize various programs with prior permission of the Principal and in consultation with professor-in-charge.
Every student should do well to remember that in this country not many get the benefit of higher education. You are one of the fortunate few to get the advantage. You should therefore, make the most of all the opportunities you get in this college. Take part in co-curricular activities, try to understand as many things as possible, learn to and live amicably with other. All these things will stand you in good stead in your future.
Appealing Officer: Prin. Keshav D. Paranjape, Tel. 28199289/ Ext No. 804
Information Officer: Mr. Ajay A. Patil, Tel. 28199289/ Ext No. 805
Asst. Information Officer: Mr. Jagdish L. Naik, Tel. 28199289/ Ext No. 808
TUTORIALS AND EXAMINATIONS
Tutorials in some subjects are held to supplement lectures. As their purpose is to foster reference-reading and independent thinking they are held in small batches. Periodical examinations are held to foster continuous preparation on the part of the students and to let them know their progress. Attendance at Tutorials and Examinations is compulsory.
- Additional exams SEM 1 and 3 Feb 2020
- Sem I RESULT OF FYBMM
- Revaluation of SEM 1 examination Nov 2019
- Additional exams SEM 1 and 3 Feb 2020
- ATKT EXAMINATION SEM 1 FEB 2020 NOTICE
- FYBSC SEM 1 result (PASS/FAIL)
- FYB.COM SEM 1 result (PASS/FAIL)
- FYBAF SEM 1 result (PASS/FAIL)
- Notice regarding scholarship
- Sem III RESULT OF S.Y.B.M.M
- Sem III RESULT OF S.Y.B.A.F
- Sem III RESULT OF S.Y.B.SC
- Sem III RESULT OF S.Y.B.COM