ONLINE ADMISSION 2022-23
Login Information :
1. Select Institute Name
2. Mobile Number will be your Username
3. Use your Lastname (surname) as password to login (password in lowercase)
Uploading photographs and signature
1. Scanned latest Photograph. Only .JPEG, .JPG AND .PNG (Maximum 100 KB).
2. Scanned latest Signature. Only .JPEG, .JPG AND .PNG (Maximum 40 KB)
Payment instructions :
1. Your respective fees will be displayed after you fill your admission form.
2. Students of Reserved category are hereby informed to fill the Freeship/scholarship forms whenever available by the Government of Maharashtra, if you are filling Category fees it's mandatory to fill the freeship/scholarship form. If fail to do you should be liable to pay full fees.
3. If you do not receive a receipt for the payment after the student has paid the fee and the money is deducted from your account, please do not repay. Please mail us the issue on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your complaint will be resolved within 24 to 36 hours. Provide necessary information and proof of the transaction to the concerned teacher
4. The necessary revisions and corrections will be made in the fee structures as per the announcement and approval by the Government, if any.
- TYBCOM SEM-V APPLIED EXAM
- Halltickets-3 TYBCOM SEm-V Examination, Nov 2022
- Halltickets-2 TYBCOM SEm-V Examination, Nov 2022
- Halltickets-1 TYBCOM SEm-V Examination, Nov 2022
- TYBCom Sem-V theory examination Timetable
- Timetable- Sem-III Regular & ATKT examination, OCT 2022
- ATKT EXAMINATION OCTOBER 2022
- Formation of College Students' Council
- 55th Youth Festival 2022
- Notifications Will be Updated shortly.