EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, ANNUAL SPORTS & GATHERING
Management has engaged expert coach for training of students in various sports like Cricket, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho and also for cultural activities like dance, drama, music etc.
The N.S.S. unit give the students an opportunity to develop the qualities of leadership and senses of social consciousness in them. Students are directed to different social institutions like blind homes, general hospital, orphans etc. or the nearby slum areas to mitigate the sufferings of the persons there. Camps are arranged during vacation in the city or in the nearby village.
NCC (BOYS & GIRLS)
The aim of N.C.C. is to spread the spirit of Nationalism, Unity, Brotherhood and the qualities of Leadership in the youth and also to make worthy & disciplined citizens of this country. The College provides facilities for enrolling students in the N.C.C. units of other colleges.
LIBRARY : A SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE
The College Library has large collection of books, and non-book materials i.e. e-book, e-journals, online & offline data bases covering a wide range of subjects and interests. Library period introduced in the daily routine will go a long way to teach good reading habits which are important throughout life and are the real means of obtaining pleasure, knowledge and wisdom.
The college Book Bank provides text books to poor & needy students. There are two types of book bank provided by the college (Student Aid Fund Book-Bank & BC Book-Bank) Students will get further information in the college library regarding Book Bank scheme. Students will have to pdocue income Certificate and they will have to appear before the Book Bank Committee for any interview.
The college Gymkhana provides facilities to interested students to participate in sports & games, foreign and India. The College sends out teams individually and teams to represent college in various tournaments, students, who violate rules of discipline will not be permitted to participate in games & sports. The college Gymkhana Council will consist of elected class representatives as well as nominated students who have shown proficiency in various activities both academic and sport. Student contesting the elections. Only successful students are eligible for felicitation as per the Degree College Norms and the Prize Distribution Ceremony will be celebrated towards the end of the year.
AUXILIARY NURSING & MIDWIFERY (ANM)
Well trained nurse with diploma in Nursing and Midwifery are appointed to give first air treatment for school students during accident to recover them from wound injury, bleeding, choking & Respiration, Fainting and Bone-fractures.
- Sem II and IV ATKT reexam for TY 2019-20
- Mock/Practice test for TY students
- Analytical chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- Physical chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- Organic chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- BScIT Practice Paper Set
- Download halltickets
- Question paper of TYBA international Economics Sem VI(practice set)
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBAF, Sem I - V
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBSc, Sem I - V
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBMM, Sem I - V
- TYBAF Regular Sem VI timetable 2020
- TYBSc Regular Sem VI timetable 2020
- TYBCom Regular Sem VI timetable
- 2020 ATKT examination
- Circular related to final year students examination and atkt exams
- Notice regarding lectures
- F.Y.B.A.F. 4th Merit list
- Very important - Pre admission notice
- S.Y.BSCIT ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BSC ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BMM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BAF ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BA ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BCOM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.BCOM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.BSC ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.M.M ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.A.F ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.A ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- PRN numbers of EXISTING 1st year and 2nd year students 2019-2020 batch ( For online admission process You will require PRN so please note down your PRN carefully)
- Notice for new students seeking admission in FIRST YEAR BA, BCOM, BAF, BMM, BSC, BSCIT 2020-2021
- Important notice for 1st year and 2nd year Students of 2019-2020 batch
- Important notice regarding results and admissions 2020-2021