BSc I.T. Department
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc.I.T.) Integrated 3 years Course:
This is integrated course of three years duration. After completion of the course a candidate can enroll for a Post-Graduation degree of 2 years duration leading to a Master of Science in information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.) degree.
Guideline for Eligibility
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of B.Sc. (IT) shall have passed XII standard examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Mathematics and Statistics as one of the subject and should have secured not less than 45% marks aggregate for Open category and 40% marks in aggregate in case of Reserved category candidates.
- Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the Constituent / affiliated college / recognized Institute conducting the course shall have to register himself/ herself with the University.
- The course shall be fulltime course. The duration of the course shall be six semesters spread over three years.
- Number of students: A batch shall not contain more than 60 students.
- The course shall consist of 29 theory paper and sixth semester of project work completed in the Institution / Industry / research Organization.
- All papers will be of 75 marks theory, 25 marks internal assessment and 50 marks practical.
- There will be compulsory Project in 3rd year.
|Imperative Programming*||Object Oriented Programming*|
|Digital Electronics*||Microprocessor Architecture*|
|Operating System*||Web Programming*|
|Discrete Mathematics*||Green Computing*|
|Communication Skills*||Numerical Statistical Methods*|
|S.Y.B.Sc.(I.T.) III & IV semester as per new syllabus.|
|Network Security||Internet Technology*|
|C# with ASP.NET*||Cyber Law|
|Software Testing||Data warehousing*|
|Advance Java*||Project Management*|
|* Indicates subjects those have practical.|
|Semester I – Paper Subject||Semester II – Paper Subejct|
|Object Oriented Programming*|
Numerical Statistical Methods*
S.Y.B.Sc. (I.T.) III & IV semester as per new syllabus.
T.Y.B.Sc. ( I.T )
|Semester V : Paper Subject||Semester VI- Paper Subject|
C# with ASP.NET*
|Advance Java*||Project Management*|
- Sem II and IV ATKT reexam for TY 2019-20
- Mock/Practice test for TY students
- Analytical chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- Physical chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- Organic chemistry practice question paper sem VI
- BScIT Practice Paper Set
- Download halltickets
- Question paper of TYBA international Economics Sem VI(practice set)
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBAF, Sem I - V
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBSc, Sem I - V
- Backlog ATKT online exam sept 20, FY/SY/TYBMM, Sem I - V
- TYBAF Regular Sem VI timetable 2020
- TYBSc Regular Sem VI timetable 2020
- TYBCom Regular Sem VI timetable
- 2020 ATKT examination
- Circular related to final year students examination and atkt exams
- Notice regarding lectures
- F.Y.B.A.F. 4th Merit list
- Very important - Pre admission notice
- S.Y.BSCIT ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BSC ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BMM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BAF ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BA ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- S.Y.BCOM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.BCOM ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.BSC ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.M.M ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.A.F ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- F.Y.B.A ROLL CALL 2019-2020
- PRN numbers of EXISTING 1st year and 2nd year students 2019-2020 batch ( For online admission process You will require PRN so please note down your PRN carefully)
- Notice for new students seeking admission in FIRST YEAR BA, BCOM, BAF, BMM, BSC, BSCIT 2020-2021
- Important notice for 1st year and 2nd year Students of 2019-2020 batch
- Important notice regarding results and admissions 2020-2021