WELCOME TO LIBRARY
LIBRARY : A SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE
Laws of Library Science.
1. Books are for use.
2. Every Reader his/her book.
3. Every book its reader.
4. Save the time of reader.
5. Library is a growing organism.
-Dr. S.R. Rangnathan.
(Father of Library Science.)
ABOUT OUR LIBRARY
The College libraries play a pivotal role in shaping and nurturing the academic fraternity among the students by providing the most specific, relevent and exhaustive information. Therefore by proving their worth and existence and perhaps being rightly called as the heart of the college. Abhinav College Library has large collection of books, journals and non-book materials i.e. E-book, e-journals, Map and DVD. Total collection of the Library has (Books and non-book material) 22995 books and 33 core journals with back volumes preserved for research activities. Library has Biographies of eminent personalities. Library offer book bank facility to the economically Suffered pupil and bright students, in which the students are provided recommended text book of course and they can keep the book till their final examination.
Research Project Database
|Online Union Catalogue of Indian Universities|
Expert Database and National Researcher Network
|A Gateway to all Learners|
|National Digital Library of India||A Gateway to all Post Graduate Courses|
- Message from ABHINAV staff
- Important notice regarding examination MARCH - APRIL 2020
- FYBCOM OPEN BOOK DEFAULTERS FEB-2020
- FYBA OPEN BOOK DEFAULTERS FEB 2020
- FYBSC OPEN BOOK DEFAULTERS FEB 2020
- All exam of 16 th march postponed to 19th march
- ATKT Results SYBSC SEM IV For exams held in Sept-Oct 2019.
- ATKT Results FYBSC SEM I For exams held in Sept-Oct 2019.
- Important notice for open book defaulters