Library Rules and Regulation
For successful and efficient functioning of our Library the following comprehensive rules are framed. In the absence of such it is difficult to meet the demands of readers.
1. All students are eligible to become member of our Library.
2. Readers must keep silence in the Library.
3. Readers must keep their borrower card in safe place to avoid misuse of them.
4. All Readers must affix his/her signature on entry register and wearing I card in the campus of Library.
5. The loss of Borrowers card and or I card must be informed in writing at the Circulation Counter immediately, however is responsible to liability of his/her card.
6. A fine of Rs.1.00 (Rupee one only) will be charged for the last return of books from the last date of return stamped on due date slip.
7. If any damage or loss of books/resources readers shall be requested to replace it or pay the cost of the resources.
8. On the expiry of membership get clearance certificate or NOC from the Librarian after returning the Library card.
9. Other than reading no activities are allowed inside the Library. Use of mobile phone or any other items which are interrupting to others are not allowed inside the Library.
10. The Librarian reserve the right to suspend the privilege of borrowing of any member found misbehaving.
11. If any complaint/ suggestion readers are requested to bring it to the notice of the Librarian.
12. All readers are requested to follow the regulation of the Library.
- Message from ABHINAV staff
- Important notice regarding examination MARCH - APRIL 2020
- FYBCOM OPEN BOOK DEFAULTERS FEB-2020
- FYBA OPEN BOOK DEFAULTERS FEB 2020
- FYBSC OPEN BOOK DEFAULTERS FEB 2020
- All exam of 16 th march postponed to 19th march
- ATKT Results SYBSC SEM IV For exams held in Sept-Oct 2019.
- ATKT Results FYBSC SEM I For exams held in Sept-Oct 2019.
- Important notice for open book defaulters